ClickGUARD is not logging paid traffic
If you're not seeing ad clicks being logged by ClickGUARD in your Click Reports there's a couple of possible causes:
1) Google Ads tracking template is not properly installed
In case you opted out from having ClickGUARD automatically install the tracking template in your Google Ads account you need to install it manually. If this step is skipped, or you're using a custom tracking template you need to make sure it's properly configured to allow ClickGUARD to track your ad clicks.
2) There's a URL tracking template set on campaign, ad group or ad level that overrides ClickGUARD's tracking template
If you have a URL tracking template set on a lower level (campaign, ad group or ad) that template will override ClickGUARD's tracking template and clicks will not be coming via ClickGUARD's proxy. Consider either completely removing the tracking template form lower levels or create and configure a custom tracking template.
3) Your are running call-only ads
If you are not seeing anything logged for your call-only ads it's because they don't work the same way search and display ads do. There's no destination URL and the action when someone clicks on the ad is a phone call making tracking impossible.
4) A 3rd party application or service is changing the tracking template
There might be a 3rd party service that has access to your Google Ads account that is changing the account-level (or other level) tracking template. In this case you will need to revoke their access. If this is the case you can track down changes in Google Ads by visiting this link.
There are 2 types of access you might need to look into:
- access via MCC account - this is how ClickGUARD is accessing your Google Ads too, you can remove the Manager under "Account Access" in Google Ads
- access via GMail authorization - you can revoke this access here after logging in with the GMail account used for Google Ads
5) Your Google Ads account is suspended
Make sure your Google Ads account is not suspended or under review as this can be the reason why you're not seeing any clicks in ClickGUARD.
In case you're not sure what could be the issue, contact ClickGUARD support via in-app chat.
6) Your time zone is different than your Ads account
Check if the timezone of your Ads account and ClickGUARD account the same. You can change your ClickGUARD account timezone by visiting your account settings in the user menu.
ClickGUARD is not logging organic traffic
If there are no ORGANIC clicks being shown in your Click Reports there's a couple of things to check:
1) Are you filtering out ORGANIC clicks?
In order to make sure you're not filtering out organic traffic, make sure you're not using the "Paid click?" filter to show only ad clicks.
2) Did you install the tracking code?