In ClickGUARD, a website is a central figure in your click fraud protection setup. You're not just protecting singular PPC accounts, but the entire paid marketing effort on your entire brand.
Adding a new website
You can add a new website from the Sites page. Learn more about adding new websites.
Viewing website dashboard
Select an added website on the Sites page. There you can navigate around different sections of website management:
- Dashboard - view stats and charts for the website activity
- Clicks - view detailed traffic analytics
- Reports - schedule and manage reports
- Protection - configure fraud protection settings
- Blacklist - review and manage blacklisted entities
- PPC accounts - manage all PPC accounts added to this website
- Settings - configure website settings and tracking options
Switching between websites
On the top of the sidebar, there is a website selector. If you're managing multiple websites, here you can easily switch the view from one website to the other.
Since paid marketing is often multi-channel, you can add multiple PPC accounts under the same website. Open the PPC accounts page to add additional PPC accounts for this website.