You can configure your Google Ads account and get important information and codes in Account Settings.
What settings are available?
The following configuration options are available:
Google Ads Tracking Template
- Get your tracking template
- Configure ClickGUARD to auto-set the tracking template in your Google Ads
- Merge your custom tracking template with ClickGUARD's
Website (Landing Page) Tracking Code
- Get your website tracking code
- Send tracking code to your webmaster
- Change the name of your Google Ads account in ClickGUARD
- Turn visitor behavior tracking on/off
- Ignore ADBOT clicks on/off
- Whitelist IP addresses
- Whitelist ad placements
- Ignore clicks from specific campaigns (turn off ClickGUARD for specific campaigns)
Plugin API Key
- Get your API key for ClickGUARD WordPress plugin
- Turn automated blocking on/off
- Set your default IP blocking period
- Set your default placement exclusion period
- Set your default campaign pause period
- Set your default IP / IP range ignore period
How can you find a specific setting?
You can easily filter your settings by typing in the filter box at the top of the page:
The search will reveal settings that match the text.
How to find account settings?
You can find the settings page in your sidebar: