ClickGUARD uses a suite of geo-location and anti-fraud services to retrieve detailed information about the IP address of people (and bots) that click on your ads.
The information includes, but is not limited to:
- ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- geographical location of the IP address (city-level / postal code accuracy)
- is IP blacklisted (various malware and anti-fraud blacklists)?
- does IP address belong a public proxy / VPN or Tor browser?
- the threat level of the IP address
How can you use this information?
With ClickGUARD, all information about an IP address is made actionable through automated rules. You can set different thresholds for different combination of conditions. For example, you can limit the number of clicks that a certain IP address can make if it is a proxy or block all clicks that come from IPs that are located outside of your targeted location.