A standard Google Ads account is an advertiser's account with Google, used to advertise one or more websites across Google's range of advertising channels.
A manager (MCC) account is a Google Ads account that you can use to view and manage multiple Google Ads accounts, including other manager accounts, from a single account.
Limitations of MCC accounts
There are several limitations for manager accounts:
- The maximum number of active Google Ads accounts your manager account can be linked to at any given time depends on your accounts’ monthly spend from the last 12 months.
- A Google Ads account can't be directly managed by more than 5 manager accounts.
- A manager account can't be directly managed by more than 1 other manager account.
- Your client account structure can be no greater than 6 levels deep.
- A Google Ads account can't be linked to more than one manager account in the same MCC hierarchy.
Click here to learn about how to link a Google Ads account to your manager account.